- Delivery Method: Instructor-Led Training
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Target Audience: IT and BMC TrueSight Operations Management
- Maximum Number of Participants: 12
This course provides IT Administrators with a detailed technical knowledge of the structure, installation, operation and troubleshooting of the application monitoring features offered by Monitoring Studio X.
Using a workshop environment, group discussions, and use-cases based guided lab exercises, participants analyze, determine, and perform the necessary steps to install and configure Monitoring Studio X to monitor almost any application for which there is no out-of-the-box monitoring available, with no coding.
- Understanding of BMC TrueSight Operations Management
- Environment Knowledge of Windows / Linux Operating Systems (Services, Agents)
- Understanding of the basics of protocols: SNMP, WMI, and WBEM
- Knowledge of command line interfaces