- Delivery Method: Instructor-Led Training
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Target Audience: IT and BMC TrueSight Operations Management (formerly known as BPPM) Administrators
- Maximum Number of Participants: 12
This course provides IT Administrators with a detailed technical knowledge of the structure, installation, operation and troubleshooting of the application monitoring features offered by Monitoring Studio KM for PATROL within their PATROL Console or their BMC TrueSight Operations Management (formerly known as BPPM) environment.
Using a workshop environment, group discussions, and use-cases based guided lab exercises, participants analyze, determine, and perform the necessary steps to install and configure Monitoring Studio KM for PATROL to monitor almost any application for which there is no out-of-the-box monitoring available, with no coding.
- Understanding of PATROL Consoles or BMC TrueSight Operations Management (formerly known as BPPM)
- Environment Knowledge of Windows / Linux Operating Systems (Services, Agents)
- Understanding of the basics of protocols: SNMP, JMX, WMI, and WBEM
- Knowledge of command line interfaces