- Delivery Method: Instructor-Led Training
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Target Audience: SAN and BMC TrueSight Operations Management (formerly known as BPPM) Administrators
- Maximum Number of Participants: 12
This course provides IT Administrators with a detailed technical knowledge of the structure, installation, operation and troubleshooting of the powerful SAN monitoring features offered by the Sentry Software Storage Monitoring Solution within their PATROL Console or their BMC TrueSight Operations Management (formerly known as BPPM) environment.
Using a workshop environment, group discussions, and use-cases based guided lab exercises, participants analyze, determine, and perform the necessary steps to install and configure a SAN monitoring solution that help align your IT with ITIL strategies, and build a reliable foundation to base your business-critical systems on.
- Understanding of PATROL Consoles or BMC TrueSight Operations Management (formerly known as BPPM)
- Environment Knowledge of Windows / Linux Operating Systems (Services, Agents)
- Understanding of the basics of protocols: SNMP, WMI, and WBEM
- Knowledge of command line interfaces
- Familiarity with SAN infrastructure and common operating functionality