Storage All-in-One ETL: DISCOVERY Service Iteration Fails When Upgrading to v1.4.00
KB1274 - Sep 28, 2020
Description: This article explains the operation to perform when upgrading to Storage All-in-One ETL 1.4.00 for TrueSight Capacity Optimization to continue discovering, polling, and collecting metrics.
Additional Keywords: ETL, TrueSight Capacity Optimization, Storage All-in-One ETL
When upgrading to Storage All-in-One ETL 1.4.00 for TrueSight Capacity Optimization, the following error may occur:
BCO_SCH_ERR011: DISCOVERY service iteration failed [ StackTrace: SiFileNotFoundException [Error=file.not.found.error, Context=[../libext/si/[Adapter_name].si]]
To prevent such a situation, you need to associate each ETL task to the correct storage solution.
To associate each ETL task to the correct storage solution:
- From the Administration page of TrueSight Capacity Optimization, select ETL & SYSTEM TASKS > ETL tasks.
- Select the ETL Task you wish to bring up-to-date, for example Storage All-in-One VMAX.
Stop the ETL Task.
Click the edit this run configuration button.
In the Connection Settings section, expand the Storage Solution list and select the storage solution that corresponds to the ETL Task (DELL EMC VMAX WBEM, in our example).
Restart the ETL Task.
Repeat this procedure for each ETL Task that needs to be associated with a v1.4.00 Storage Solution.
- EMC SMI-S Agent ETL – Terminology and Computation Methods Simply Explained
- Generating Log Files for Storage ETLs
- How is Host Mapping Reconciled in TrueSight Capacity Optimization?
- Sentry's ETLs Using WBEM: Unable to Collect Data
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization for Storage: Assessing the Requirements
- Unable to Install Sentry’s Connectors on BMC Capacity Optimization v9.5.01
- Understanding the NetApp Integration into BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization
- What is the difference between Host Mapping and Reconciled Host Mapping?
- Where to Find NetApp Filers in the Capacity Views for TrueSight Capacity Optimization