Unable to Install Sentry’s Connectors on BMC Capacity Optimization v9.5.01
KB1142 - Jun 02, 2014
Description: What to do if you are using BMC Capacity Optimization v.9.5.01 (SP1) and wish to install the version 4.0.00 of the Sentry Software’s connectors.
Additional Keywords: TrueSight Capacity Optimization
A known issue (QM001824494) identified on BMC Capacity Optimization v.9.5.01 (SP1) prevents any additional component to be installed with license agreement. Uploading additional components does not launch the installer and the list of additional packages installed remains unchanged. Versions 4.0.00 of the Sentry Software’s connectors cannot therefore be installed on BMC Capacity Optimization v.9.5.01 (SP1).
Note: This issue does not occur if you previously installed the version 4.0.00 of the connectors on BMC Capacity v9.5.00 and then upgraded to v.9.5.01.
Versions 4.0.00 of the Sentry Software’s connectors require the cumulative Hotfix 9.5.01.00.C00002 to be previously installed. Please contact BMC Support to obtain this cumulative Hotfix.
- EMC SMI-S Agent ETL – Terminology and Computation Methods Simply Explained
- Generating Log Files for Storage ETLs
- How is Host Mapping Reconciled in TrueSight Capacity Optimization?
- Sentry's ETLs Using WBEM: Unable to Collect Data
- Storage All-in-One ETL: DISCOVERY Service Iteration Fails When Upgrading to v1.4.00
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization for Storage: Assessing the Requirements
- Understanding the NetApp Integration into BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization
- What is the difference between Host Mapping and Reconciled Host Mapping?
- Where to Find NetApp Filers in the Capacity Views for TrueSight Capacity Optimization