Monitoring Studio: Increasing Maximum File Size Limit
KB1182 - Jun 13, 2016
Type: Best Practice
Description: How to parse files which size is greater than 8MB with Monitoring Studio.
Additional Keywords: File Monitoring
By default, the file size limit has been set to 8MB to prevent a PATROL Agent overload. When performing string searches or numeric value extractions on a file that has a size greater than 8MB, the KM stops the operation at 8MB and triggers an alarm on the CollectionErrorCount parameter with the following annotation:
[WARNING] Log_Server_Monitoring - Flat File Monitoring: The file 'c:\MS_HW_localhost_debug_km_3181_2016-05-04-11-05.log' exceeds the size limit of 8388608
To solve this issue, you just have to modify the value set in the maxFileSizeRead configuration variable.
To modify the maximum file size limit:
- Run wpconfig.exe
- Click to get the configuration of your PATROL Agent.
- If you are using Monitoring Studio:
- v8.6.54, double-click the /MASAI/SENTRY8/ directory
- v9.0 or 9.1, double-click the /SENTRY/STUDIO directory to apply your changes globally or the /SENTRY/STUDIO/<host-id> directory to apply your changes to a specific host
- Log File Monitoring: Searching for a String and Triggering Alarm for each Occurrence
- Monitoring Studio: Counting the Number of Files in a Specific Directory
- Monitoring Studio: Extracting Values from a Multiple-Line File
- Monitoring Studio: File Monitoring on Dynamic Files
- Monitoring Studio: Getting Automatically Notified by Email for an Error in a Log File
- Monitoring Studio: Monitoring Remote Log/Flat Files
- Monitoring Studio: Unexpected Output for a String Search