P1274 - Cisco Telnet Switches - Slow Show InterfacesFeb 02, 2012
Connector for Cisco Fibre Switches
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch if:
- There are temperature no collect error messages in the System Output Window
- You get an unusual high number of temperature sensors, most with expected names such as "0/minutes", "0/too", etc.
- No power supplies are monitored.
What does it fix?
Some Cisco Fibre Switches do not report Power Supply status in the "show environment" command output. This caused the temperature sensor script to create fictitious sensors.
Note: Power supplies are not monitored on these switches as no information is returned about them from the "show environment" command.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the managed server:
- Re-initialize the PATROL Agent for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.