P1355 - Failure of the alert acknowledgement for file security monitoringSep 19, 2012
Library files for Monitoring Studio KM for PATROL
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you need to:
- Acknowledge alerts from a file security monitoring attached to a file monitoring.
- Have a default ID when setting up a new file monitoring.
- Add a new file security monitoring to a file monitoring.
What does it fix?
- The acknowledge alerts function does not work for file security monitoring. Attempting to acknowledge any file security monitoring alerts will instead cause the "Integrity" parameter to go into alarm and the following popup message to appear "No file matches the entered mask. Cannot Acknowledge and update the security settings."
- When creating a new file monitoring or adding a file security monitoring, no default Patrol ID is provided in the dialog box
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following files to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\psl or $PATROL_HOME/lib/psl directory on the managed server:
- Restart the PATROL Agent for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.
Note: Restart the PATROL Agent as soon as the patch is applied for the patch to take effect. The Monitoring Studio KM will stop working from when the file is copied over until the PATROL Agent is restarted.