P1757 - Various Fixed Issues and ImprovementsJun 23, 2016
Version 1.2.01 of Dell Compellent KM for PATROL which can be installed on top of version 1.2.xx or directly as a fresh install:
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if:
- you get a CMPLResponseException on UPS requests.
- disks that are in an Enclosure Position "0" are not discovered
- fans, batteries and power supplies are not discovered on Controller
- do not see the Storage Center FQDN in the PATROL Infobox and PATROL Annotation.
What does it fix?
- Dell Compellent KM for PATROL now successfully reports on UPS status and availability.
- The method used to calculate the Size and Capacity parameters for Storage Centers has been reviewed and improved.
- Size: Sum of all disks size (including managed disks, spare disks and all disks in Unassigned DiskFolder).
- Capacity: Sum of managed disks associated to a managed DiskFolder.
- Disks which position in their enclosure is '0' are now properly discovered.
- Dell Compellent KM for PATROL now properly discovers fans, batteries and power supplies on Controller. Due to a Dell Compellent API limitation, the Dell Compellent KM for PATROL is not able to retrieve fans, batteries and power supplies on enclosure.
- The value collected for the size of Cache Cards Memory on controllers has proved to be irrelevant. This information has been removed from the Infobox.
- The Storage Center FQDN is now reported in the PATROL Infobox and PATROL Annotation.