P1362: Improved Monitoring of HP EVA Disk ArraysOctober 30, 2012
Patch for Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL - Version(s) 1.6.00, 1.6.01, 1.7.00, 1.7.01, 1.8.00
Connector for HP-EVA
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch:
- If you are monitoring HP P6000 Disk Arrays
- If the password used for SSSU has an exclamation mark in it
- To monitor Disk Bay Buses and EMUs
What does it fix?
- The detection criteria for the connector have been modified to recognize the output of the P6000 version of SSSU.
- Passwords with Exclamation Marks caused the batch file to fail.
- Adds monitoring of Disk Bay Buses and EMUs.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the managed server:
- Reinitialize the KM.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.