P1610: Hitachi HDS AMS/HUS: Authentication Issues and Missing Logical Disk InformationMar 02, 2015
Patch for Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL - Version(s) 1.8.00, 1.8.01, 1.8.02, 1.9.00
Connector for Hitachi HDS AMS/HUS Storage Systems
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if:
- You are missing logical disk information.
- You have the SNM2CLI installed on a Linux server.
- You are getting authentication issues (DMEC002147: Could not login. Please specify the user ID and password)
What does it fix?
- A new table format for Logical Disks is now supported.
- The Linux connector is now fully functional.
- The connector will now authenticate before running each command rather than for each batch of commands.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following files to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.