P1683: Dell PowerEdge with Non-RAID DisksSeptember 3, 2015
Patch for Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL - Version(s) 1.8.00, 1.8.01, 1.8.02, 1.9.00
Connector for Dell OpenManage Storage Manager
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you have a Dell server with non-RAID disks.
What does it fix?
- Dell Servers with non-RAID disks could activate both the WMI - Disks and Dell OpenManage Storage Manager connectors, resulting in double monitoring.
- The Dell OpenManage Storage Manager connector failed to interpret the status of Non-RAID disks (reported as Unknown instead of OK)
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.