P1719: Various Fixed Issues and ImprovementsJan 19, 2016
Version 4.1.04 of EMC Disk Arrays KM for PATROL which can be installed on top of version 4.1.xx or directly as a fresh install:
- senemc_ALL_4104.zip - Installation on Windows
- senemc_ALL_4104.tar - Installation on UNIX/Linux
Should you install this patch?
- The username entered in the "Java Settings" dialog box in "User Selection" mode is not saved in the configuration
- False alerts are triggered on the ResponseTime parameter of spare disks
What does it fix?
- The username entered in the "Java Settings" dialog box is now saved in the configuration
- Alerts are no longer triggered on the ResponseTime parameter of spare disks
- The password encryption algorithm is now handled by the PATROL Agent.
How to install the patch?
This patch can be installed through the BMC installation utility, just like any other KM. Please refer to the EMC Disk Arrays KM Installation Guide for setup installations.