SWSY-3131: Improved Folder Monitoring on Windows SystemsMay 12, 2017
Patch for Monitoring Studio KM for PATROL - Version(s) 9.0.00, 9.1.00, 9.2.00, 9.3.00
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you are using Monitoring Studio v9.0.00, v9.1.00, v9.2.00 or v9.3.00 to monitor folders on Windows platforms.
This patch replaces SWSY-2797.
What does it fix?
- SWSY-2468: The elapsed time parameters of the Folder monitors did not include the time zone offsets, which resulted in incorrect values.
- SWSY-2797: The Folder Monitor did not report all discovered files on Windows systems.
- SWSY-3131: The LastModifiedFileElapsedTime parameter did not reset to zero when there were no files in the monitored folder.
How to install the patch?
- On Windows PATROL Agent systems running Monitoring Studio KM, unzip the following file to the %PATROL_HOME% directory, while logged in as default PATROL Agent user:
- No need to install the patch on UNIX/Linux PATROL Agent systems.