HC-506-PM: Pure Storage - Physical Disks and Other Physical Components Not Properly Attached to the EnclosureSep 29, 2017
Connector for Pure Storage
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if:
- Physical disks and other physical components are not properly discovered or attached to their enclosure
- The Link Status is not correct
- The connector is not working on a Linux agent.
What does it fix?
- Physical disks and other physical components are properly discovered or attached to their enclosure.
- The Link Status is now properly collected.
- The connector is operating properly on a Linux agent.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to %RSM_HOME%\RSMxx\SEN_HW\hdf_2xxx\ on each RSM:
- No further actions are required. The new component monitoring will be added at the next discovery.