P1671: Monitoring the Blade Power StateJul 15, 2015
- Dell CMC (Dell Chassis Management Controller)
- Dell DRAC/MC (Dell Remote Access Controller/Modular Chassis)
- Hitachi BladeSymphony Chassis
- HP BladeSystem
- HP BladeSystem - Telnet/SSH
- IBM BladeCenter Management Module
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you wish to know whether blades are currently on or off.
What does it fix?
The Power State parameter was added to blade instances to expose the on/off status of the blade. No default alert thresholds are set for this parameter.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to %RSM_HOME%\RSMxx\SEN_HW\hdf_2xxx\ on each RSM:
- No further actions are required. The new component monitoring will be added at the next discovery.