P1676: Unmonitored Jobs when ALL Filters SelectedAug 04, 2015
PSL library for Tivoli Workload Scheduler KM for PATROL
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you are using Tivoli Workload Scheduler v8.x and if some jobs remain unmonitored even though the ALL Filters option is selected in the Job Filter dialog box.
What does it fix?
The ALL Filters option, available through the Tivoli Workload Scheduler KM icon > Filter > Jobs, has been fixed. All jobs are now properly monitored.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\psl or $PATROL_HOME/lib/psl directory on the managed server:
- Restart the PATROL Agent for the patch to take effect.
- Right-click the Tivoli Workload Scheduler KM icon and select Filter > Jobs.
- In the Job Filter dialog box, check the ALL Filters box and click Apply.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.