SENNAX-653: Fixes for Several Collection-Related BugsFeb 08, 2017
Patch for BMC Performance Manager Express for NetApp Filers - Version(s) 4.1.04
Version 4.1.05 of BPM Express for NetApp Filers, which can be installed on top of version 4.1.04 or directly as a fresh install.
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if:
- Some SnapMirrors are not properly discovered and/or collected.
- Some hardware components of the NetApp Filers are wrongly detected as “not present”.
- A NullPointerException occurs during the discovery and/or collect.
- You experience poor performance on very large environments.
What does it fix?
- All SnapMirrors are now properly discovered and collected.
- The presence of hardware components is now properly detected for NetApp Filers.
- NullPointerExceptions no longer occur during the discovery and/or collect.
- The performance and stability have been dramatically improved.
How to install the patch?
- Unzip the BPM-Express-for-NetApp-Filers-4.1.05.par.zip file.
- Login to Portal as superadmin and upload the resulting .par file.
- "BMC Performance Manager Express for NetApp Filers by Sentry Software 4.1.05" appears in the Performance Manager list. Select the corresponding checkbox and click [Publish].
- BMC Performance Manager Express for NetApp Filers is then automatically upgraded on all the monitored elements. This process takes a few minutes.
- When the migration process is completed, the 4.1.05 version is marked as "Published".