SWSY-3227: Unable to Connect to MySQL Server DatabasesJun 07, 2017
- JDBC module
- Collection Hub PSL library
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch if Monitoring Studio KM cannot connect to MySQL Server databases running on Linux. This problem may occur on other platforms.
What does it fix?
Monitoring Studio KM v.9.4 leverages MySQL's JDBC driver version 6.0.x which is not stable enough. This patch downgrades the JDBC driver to version 5.1.42.
How to install the patch?
- Unzip the following file to the $PATROL_HOME or %PATROL_HOME% directory on the server where the PATROL Agent is running:
- This operation will update the following files:
- Restart the PATROL Agent immediately after copying the files.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.