Hardware SentryMonitor the processors, disks, controllers, network adapters, temperature sensors, etc. on all your systems.
Hardware Sentry is a vendor-agnostic solution to monitor the health of physical and virtual disks, controllers, blade servers, SAN switches, tape libraries, network adapters, temperature sensors, etc. in your datacenter. The solution also reports on power consumption, electricity costs and CO₂ emissions to support your SRE initiatives.
Hardware Sentry is free to use. Pay only for support.Subscriptions to Hardware Sentry through our partners (Datadog, BMC Helix) grant access to Sentry Desk support services. Sentry Desk
Book a demo with one of our experts
Razeem is our top expert in Hardware Sentry. Book a demo directly in Razeem's Outlook calendar! He will be happy to show you how Hardware Sentry can help you build and maintain a healthy and sustainable IT environment.Book a demo
Watch Hardware Sentry Live
Not Just Another Hardware Monitoring Tool!
- 20 years of monitoring experience - Innovative observability solutions adopted by hundreds of customers worldwide.
- Hardware observability - Vendor agnostic. Full visibility of health, availability, and performance of any server, network switch, or storage system.
- Sustainability dashboards - Reports actual power consumption, electricity costs and carbon footprint of your IT infrastructure. Trend estimation and optimization indicators.
- 100% software. No physical sensor required - Eliminates the hassle and extra costs of installing smart PDUs, even for sensor-less devices.
- Standard distribution of OpenTelemetry Collector - Integrates with all major OpenTelemetry-based observability platforms.
Integration with all major observability platforms
- Packaged as a standard OpenTelemetry Collector distribution
- Collected data consumable as standard OpenTelemetry metrics
- Full control on the Collector pipeline (receiver, processors, exporters)
- Out-of-the-box integration with: BMC Helix, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus, and more to come!
Coverage of all server, network, and storage vendors
- Support for 100+ platforms from the oldest to most recent: Cisco, Dell EMC, IBM, Hitachi, HP, NetApp, Pure, etc.
- Support of all monitoring standards: SNMP, IPMI, REST, WBEM, WMI, SSH, SMASH, Redfish, etc.
- Standardization of metrics across any system brand and model
- Instant access to context-rich logs and metrics
Unique pure-software solution for energy usage monitoring
- Full visibility of power consumption of any server, network switch, or storage system
- Algorithmic induction of energy usage where no integrated power sensors are available
- Collection of customizable dashboards exposing power consumption, electricity costs and CO₂ emissions metrics for systems, applications, and services
- Comprehensive ranking of the most energy-intensive server rooms and systems
risk-free optimization of server room temperature
- Real-time temperature monitoring of the server rooms, systems, and internal components
- Hosts temperature heatmap for detecting overheating risks
- Data-driven recommendations for data centers' temperature optimization
- Estimation of potential savings resulting from an optimal ambient temperature
carbon accounting for on-prem it infrastructures
- Unique visibility into the environmental impact of on-prem infrastructures
- Live carbon emissions report for each server and site composing the infrastructure
- Historical trends of CO₂ emissions for evaluating sustainability initiatives efficiency
- Detection of electricity peaks and over-consuming servers
Minimal deployment and configuration effort
- Pure software solution that eliminates smart plugs or external sensor installation
- Minimal configuration: hostname, credentials, that’s it!
- Auto-discovery of all servers, network, and storage vendors
- Regular updates adding support for latest platforms (based on customer demands)
- Monitoring capacity that scales up as your monitored environment grows
- Automatic workload balance for optimal use of heterogenous resources
- Automatic discovery and mapping of your environment
- Zone-based monitoring of systems by applications, functionality, services, location, etc.