HC-647-KM - EMC Navisphere CLI is not Working on Linux Systems or Requires Higher PrivilegesAug 01, 2017
This connector provides hardware monitoring through the EMC Navisphere CLI.
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if:
- hardware monitoring is not working from a Linux machine
- you want to use the operator/monitor roles to monitor your EMC CLARiiON / VNX Storage Systems.
What does it fix?
The connector now works properly on Linux systems and only requires monitor/operator privileges.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.