P1105 - Connector file for Sun Fire Mx000 (XSCF)Jan 07, 2009
Connector file for Sun Fire Mx000 (XSCF)
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch if you are monitoring a Sun Enterprise Mx000 server.
What does it fix?
- Fixed discovery of processors and memory modules on separate boards on M8000 and M9000 systems.
- Added monitoring of the DC-to-DC converters.
- Added complete support for the I/O expansion units (I/O boards, power supplies, uplink and downlink cards).
- Added monitoring of the CPU and memory boards (not just the CPUs and memory modules).
- Added monitoring of the Crossbar and Clock units on M9000 systems.
- Fixed monitoring of the Operator panel and XSCF units on M8000 and M9000 systems.
- Improved the power consumption evaluation.
- Fixed unknown state status for power supplies
How to install the patch?
Install the MS_HW_SunXscf.hdf file in the %RSM_HOME%/RSMxx/SEN_HW/hdf_2700/ or %RSM_HOME%/RSMxx/thirdparty/lib directory.
Re-initialize Hardware Express for the patch to take effect.