P1284 - Solaris 10 - Overall CPU StatusFeb 14, 2012
Connector for Sun Solaris 10
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch to add overall CPU monitoring and to get a real memory size in the capacity report.
What does it fix?
- Adds monitoring of the overall CPU status. The psrinfo connector only monitors individual cores; non-core CPU faults are now collected via fmadm.
- Adds a memory size to the overall memory status parameter if individual memory modules status is not available from prtdiag.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the managed server:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.