P1467 - Improve support of Oracle/Sun servers through their ILOM cardOct 03, 2013
Connector for Sun/Oracle ILOM (SSH).
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you monitor Sun/Oracle servers through their ILOM card.
What does it fix?
- The product expected the server to be manufactured by "Sun", while these servers are now branded as "Oracle".
- Voltage alert thresholds were inaccurate and triggered false alerts on most voltage sensors
- The PredictedFailure parameter was not properly collected and error messages were displayed in the System Output Window of the PATROL Console during each collect.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\MS_HW_hdf or $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on system where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.