P1718 - Various Fixed Issues and ImprovementsJan 19, 2016
Version 3.2.03 of NetApp Filers KM for PATROL which can be installed on top of version 3.2.xx or directly as a fresh install:
- sennap_ALL_3203.zip - Installation on Windows
- sennap_ALL_3203.tar - Installation on UNIX/Linux
Should you install this patch?
- The username entered in the "Java Settings" dialog box in "User Selection" mode is not saved in the configuration
- The LinkStatus parameter is available for VLAN interfaces and displays the value Plugged or Unplugged
What does it fix?
- The username entered in the "Java Settings" dialog box is now saved in the configuration
- The LinkStatus parameter is no longer collected for VLAN interfaces
- The password encryption algorithm is now handled by the PATROL Agent.
How to install the patch?
This patch can be installed through the BMC installation utility, just like any other KM. Please refer to the NetApp Filers KM Installation Guide for setup installations.