P9005 - 1801B01: Patch Bundle for Hardware Sentry KM 1.8.01Oct 15, 2013
This patch bundle contains all the patches currently available for Hardware Sentry KM 1.8.01:
- P1399: Monitoring Hitachi (HDS) Disk Arrays
- P1402: IBM DS Storage Systems (smcli): "By-passed" Physical Disks not discovered
- P1408: Improving IBM Blade Chassis Monitoring
- P1410: Debug Improvements
- P1413: Telnet, SSH and WBEM-based collection does not work on Linux/UNIX...
- P1414: Patch for Linux servers with emX or pXpY network ports
- P1416: Improving EMC Storage Systems monitoring within BPPM
- P1418: Connector File for HP StorageWorks MSA 2000 and P2000
- P1420: HP Servers - Invalid Temperature Thresholds
- P1422: DataDirect Networks Storage Appliances
- P1424: Improving Ports Monitoring on Servers running Solaris 11
- P1427: Missed Failures on Sun/Oracle Solaris Systems
- P1429: IBM AIX Servers - LUN monitoring
- P1431: Physical disks not discovered in VIO Server when monitored from a Linux...
- P1432: Fujitsu Servers running ESX
- P1434: Monitoring IBM TS3200 Tape Libraries
- P1436: Monitoring IBM TS3100 Tape Libraries
- P1438: Monitoring Dell TL2000/4000 Tape Libraries
- P1440: Improved CPU monitoring in Sun/Oracle Solaris servers
- P1442: No Monitoring of Disks on Sun Solaris
- P1444: Improved Monitoring of SMI-S Compliant RAID Controllers
- P1446: Support for 'multipath' in RedHat RHEL6 and SuSe SLES 11
- P1448: Monitoring Fujitsu Servers running VMware ESX
- P1450: Inaccurate Reported Status of Blade Servers in Cisco UCS Blade Chassis
- P1452: Monitoring of network interfaces does not work on HP ProLiant systems...
- P1457: Add Support for Fujitsu PRIMEPOWER Servers (sun4us)
- P1459: Monitoring HBAs in HP-UX Servers
- P1461: Missing Temperature Sensors for HP BladeSystem c7000 Chassis
- P1463: Monitoring IBM DS6000/DS8000 Disk Arrays
- P1465: Improved Monitoring of IBM VIO Servers
- P1467: Improve support of Oracle/Sun servers through their ILOM card
- P1468: Manage Dell Storage Manager Identifiers
- P1470: HBAs not discovered on VIO Server monitored from a Linux system
- P1471: Improved Monitoring of Sun StorageTek StreamLine Tape Libraries
- P1473: Failed Controller in EMC Storage Systems Not Reported
- P1475: Adding LED Monitoring for Sun SPARC Servers (Prtpicl) Systems
- P1477: Monitoring Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers running Windows
- P1479: Special Characters in WBEM Password
- P1480: Status of Blades in Dell PowerEdge M1000e Chassis
- P1482: "Unknown" Port Status in Cisco MDSand Nexus Switches
- P1484: Bad Temperature and Voltage Thresholds in IBM xSeries Servers
Should you install this patch?
This patch should be installed to upgrade Hardware Sentry KM 1.8.01
What does it fix?
Please refer to each description page to know what do they fix.
How to install the patch?
On Windows, unzip the following file to the %PATROL_HOME% directory on the managed systems:
On UNIX, untar the following file to the $PATROL_HOME directory on the managed systems:
Reinitialize the KM ([right-click] on the main Hardware icon in the PATROL Console > [KM Commands] > [Reinitialize...]). And then restart the PATROL Agents for the patch bundle to take effect.