P9012 - 1900B01: Patch Bundle for Hardware Sentry KM 1.9.00Oct 23, 2014
This patch bundle contains all the patches currently available for Hardware Sentry KM 1.9.00:
- P1518: False Alerts on Network Ports on VMWare ESX 5.5 Servers
- P1522: Duplicate Processor Instances for IBM xSeries
- P1524: Undetected Power Failures on IBM AIX Servers
- P1528: Duplicate Processor Instances for IBM xSeries
- P1530: Add HBA Link Speed, Statistics, Remove Duplicate LUN Monitoring
- P1532: Inaccurate Power Consumption Values on HP ProLiant Running VMware ESX
- P1534: Add Monitoring of LUNs on VMWare ESX5i / vSphere 5 host Server
- P1536: Dell PowerEdge - Disks Not Attached to Their Controller
- P1538: Data Domain - Unknown Status for Physical Disks
- P1541: Network Delays on IBM AIX Servers
- P1543: Link Speed not Available for Cisco Nexus Switches
- P1545: Improved Monitoring of Hitachi USP, VSP
- P1547: Disk Controllers and Batteries not Discovered for HP Servers Running ESX
- P1549: Compatibility Issues when Using Event Management KM
- P1553: Monitoring Hitachi (HDS) AMS, HUS with HSNM2 CLI
- P1554: IBM TS3100/3200 and Dell TL2000/4000 Tape Libraries - False Alerts on...
- P1556: Monitoring VMware ESXi Servers Using vCenter for Authentication
- P1558: Monitoring Pure Storage FA Series
- P1560: LUNs: Duplicate Instances and False Missing Alarms
- P1562: Hitachi HDS AMS/HUS Monitoring HSNM2 CLI Improved Reliability
- P1563: EMC Disk Array Connector Fails with Partial Results
- P1565: Monitoring EMC Isilon Clusters
- P1567: RAID controller’s batteries: false warnings (IBM xSeries) and improved battery-controller association
Should you install this patch?
This patch should be installed to upgrade Hardware Sentry KM 1.9.00
What does it fix?
Please refer to each description page to know what do they fix.
How to install the patch?
On Windows, unzip the following file to the %PATROL_HOME% directory on the managed systems:
On UNIX, untar the following file to the $PATROL_HOME directory on the managed systems:
Reinitialize the KM ([right-click] on the main Hardware icon in the PATROL Console > [KM Commands] > [Reinitialize...]). And then restart the PATROL Agents for the patch bundle to take effect.