P1322: Full support for WebLogic 10.x ServersMay 22, 2012
Patch for BMC Performance Manager Express Monitoring Studio - Version(s) 2.5.24
- BPM-Express-MonitoringStudio-2.5.25.par.zip file for BMC Performance Manager Express Monitoring Studio 2.5.24.
- SW_WebLogicJar10x.zip for enabling a connection with the Java application running on WebLogic 10.x servers.
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch if you need to monitor WebLogic 10.x servers.
What does it fix?
This patch adds full support for WebLogic 10.x servers to the JMX polling class in Monitoring Studio.
How to install the patch?
- Download and unzip the external jar file (SW_WebLogicJar10x.zip), then copy it manually on to the RSM to %RSM_HOME%/RSMxx/thirdparty.
- Download and unzip the BPM-Express-MonitoringStudio-2.5.25.par.zip file. Log in to Portal as superadmin and upload the resulting .par file.
- "BMC Performance Manager Express Monitoring Studio by Sentry Software 2.5.25" appears in the Performance Manager list. Select the corresponding checkbox and click [Publish].
- Monitoring Studio Express is then automatically upgraded on all the monitored elements. This process takes a few minutes.
- When the migration process is completed, the 2.5.25 version is marked as "Published".