P1608: MPIO Monitoring for Sun/Oracle SolarisFeb 24, 2015
Connector for Sun/Oracle Solaris - mpathadm
Should you install this patch?
Install this patch to enable monitoring of MPIO LUNs for Sun/Oracle Solaris systems that are managed with the mpathadm utility. Please note that sudo / root access is required to run the following commands:
- /usr/sbin/mpathadm list lu
- /usr/sbin/mpathadm show lu $LUN
What does it fix?
This patch adds monitoring MPIO LUNs via the mpathadm utility.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following file to the $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect.
- Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.