P1635: Host Information Missing in the Host Mapping and Reconciled Host Mapping TablesApr 21, 2015
Patches for Storage Capacity Views and Reports v5.0.00 for BMC TrueSight CO 9.5 and 10.
Should you install this patch?
Apply this patch if:
- The host information is missing in the Host Mapping and Reconciled Host Mapping tables.
- You are using the Hitachi Device Manager ETL with the Storage Capacity view.
What does it fix?
Because the Hitachi Device Manager ETL for BMC TrueSight CO could not retrieve the hostname of the storage systems, the host information was missing in the Host Mapping and Reconciled Host Mapping tables. The WWN will now be displayed when the hostname information is not available.
How to install the patch?
- Access the BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization Console.
- In the Administration tab, click System > Maintenance.
- Verify the installation status of the already uploaded packages. If their status is "READY" or "RUNNING", wait for the installation to complete before proceeding.
- At the bottom of the Maintenance page, locate the Upload patch or additional component file section
- Click Browse, locate and select the file to download depending on your version of BMC TrueSight CO:
- BMC TrueSight CO v10: Storage-Capacity-Views-and-Reports-for-BMC-TrueSight-CO-5.0.01.zip
- BMC TrueSight CO v9.5: Storage-Capacity-Views-and-Reports-for-BMC-TrueSight-CO-5.0.01-Compatibility95.zip
- Click Upload
- Click Next to continue.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement.
- Select the server on which the operation must be executed; that is on which server the package will be saved.
- Click Proceed to continue.
- A successful execution will result in a green line in the Additional components table.