HC-76-KM: Windows HBA and LUN MonitoringNov 7, 2017
Patch for Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL - Version(s) 1.8.02, 1.9.00, 1.9.50, 1.9.60
- Connector for Windows HBA cards
- Connector for Windows MPIO LUNs
Should you install this patch?
- Hardware Sentry KM version 1.9.60: Install this patch if the Windows - HBA connector is activated on servers with no HBA cards / LUNs.
- Other versions: Install this patch if you are using iSCSI-based LUNs.
What does it fix?
Provides individual connectors for HBA cards and LUNs to enable the monitoring of LUNs where no HBA card is present (iSCSI).
Note: The connector will no longer activate on all Windows servers monitored with Hardware Sentry KM version 1.9.60.
How to install the patch?
- Copy the following files to the %PATROL_HOME%\lib\MS_HW_hdf or $PATROL_HOME/lib/MS_HW_hdf directory on the server where the PATROL Agent runs:
- Re-initialize Hardware Sentry for the patch to take effect. Nothing needs to be installed on Console systems.